A walking “sniffari” for your dog - age appropriate and always provided with a generous amount of TLC. A health and safety check for your cat and other pets.
The extra time is perfect for multi pet households, high energy dogs that need a longer outing, and pets that require observation after medication.
This is the best option if you have a full collection of indoor and outdoor pets, one with special needs, or a pet that would enjoy a longer outing or playtime.
Dog Training Packages
Service Areas: Downtown New Bern, Derby Park, Greenbrier, River Bend, Trent Woods.
Services for Taberna, Carolina Colours, Brice's Creek, and James City are available for a small additional charge.
Every sitting may include …
- Dog walk and or potty break for Rex
- Cat games for Fluffy
- Feed & refresh water
- Scoop, brush, & medicate
- Cage Cleaning for Bunnies and Birds
- Personal attention & playtime
- Brushing & Snuggles
- Mail pick up
- Plant watering
- Blinds and lights managed
- Home Safety check
Other Services and Rates:
- Holiday Charge: $7 additional / visit
Holidays are: New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday, 7:00am - 9:00pm
- Pet Visits are from 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Clients may request visits for the morning, the afternoon, or the evening. Times are approximate. Pets needing medicine within a certain time frame are given priority.
- Pet Taxi – Transport to Vet or Groomer: $25
- Supply Shuttle: $20
Contact Crockett's Critter Care for your specific needs.
- Owners Provide:
Pet pick-up bags, treats, pet food, paper towels, regular towels, a dust pan and brush, kitty litter, and other necessary equipment as required.
- Home Watch:
When requested, Crockett’s Critter Care may provide
* Securing entries and arming alarms.
* Watering houseplants
* Retrieving mail, newspapers and trash cans
* Setting blinds/shades and turning lights on and off
* Holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
* Please contact Jeanne directly if you have any questions.