Meet & Greet
To new clients: this one’s on us. We need to get to know each other! You’re entrusting your pet to us and we want everyone to be happy. Click here for details, or to schedule your personal Meet & Greet.
A walking “sniffari” for your dog - age appropriate and always provided with a generous amount of TLC. A health and safety check for your cat and other pets.
The extra time is perfect for multi pet households, high energy dogs that need a longer outing, and pets that require observation after medication.
This is the best option if you have a full collection of indoor and outdoor pets, one with special needs, or a pet that would enjoy a longer outing or playtime.
Dog Training Packages
Reactive Dog Training
4 - 8 Sessions
$100 / Session
1 - 2 weeks apart preferred
Service Areas: Downtown New Bern, Derby Park, Greenbrier, River Bend, Trent Woods.
Services for Taberna, Carolina Colours, Brice's Creek, and James City are available for a small additional charge.
Every sitting may include …
- Dog walk and or potty break for Rex
- Cat games for Fluffy
- Feed & refresh water
- Scoop, brush, & medicate
- Cage Cleaning for Bunnies and Birds
- Personal attention & playtime
- Brushing & Snuggles
- Mail pick up
- Plant watering
- Blinds and lights managed
- Home Safety check
Other Services and Rates:
- Holiday Charge: $7 additional / visit
Holidays are: New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday, 7:00am - 9:00pm
- Pet Visits are from 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Clients may request visits for the morning, the afternoon, or the evening. Times are approximate. Pets needing medicine within a certain time frame are given priority.
- Pet Taxi – Transport to Vet or Groomer: $25
- Supply Shuttle: $20
Contact Crockett's Critter Care for your specific needs.
- Owners Provide:
Pet pick-up bags, treats, pet food, paper towels, regular towels, a dust pan and brush, kitty litter, and other necessary equipment as required.
- Home Watch:
When requested, Crockett’s Critter Care may provide
* Securing entries and arming alarms.
* Watering houseplants
* Retrieving mail, newspapers and trash cans
* Setting blinds/shades and turning lights on and off
* Holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.
* Please contact Jeanne directly if you have any questions.